13.4.09

obama's tax-plan disaster - 15/10/08

From Buck on October 15th, 2008

And just to even it out...

Didn't necessarily mean to get the politics emails going again but this is too disturbing to skip.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=OGExY2UzNjQ5YjAyNWUzZmI2MDQyNmU4MmU2NGI3ZDg=


From Brent on October 17th, 2008

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/oct/17/uselections2008-barackobama1

What did you think of the debates? And I haven't got around to reading your links yet or posting my trip on rubberontheroad, been really busy past two nights. this weekend will be nice for catching up on that sort of thing.


From Buck on October 17th, 2008

Eh, that world opinion stuff is irrelevant, you haven't addressed my points on that yet.

Didn't get a chance to watch the whole debate cause I've been pretty busy with work. I watched certain parts, highlights and what not, looked pretty good. Definitely the best one and I think McCain did quite well from what I saw and heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment